Monday 22 June 2015

Giuliana Rancic reveals extremely slender figure in new pics, explains why she's losing weight

She's been the subject of criticism online for her shrinking figure over the last couple of years.
But Giuliana Rancic says the attention is especially hurtful because she is more than aware of her changing appearance...
scroll down for video...
The 40-year-old insists her dramatic weight loss is a side effect of a medication she is on following her double mastectomy nearly four years ago, in a new interview with People.

Rancic was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011 and quickly underwent a double mastectomy, radiation, and reconstructive surgery.
In her new interview she explains that she began taking a cancer-suppressing medication in 2012 soon after her surgery and quickly noticed she was losing weight despite eating 'a lot'.
'I'm sorry that some people think I'm disgustingly skinny, as they put it, but there's nothing I can do,' the Fashion Police host said. '
I'm lucky that I even have the type of cancer that reacts to the medicine.'
The mother-of-one, however, says she wishes she was not so skinny: 'I look in the mirror and it's hard for me. I am really thin. I want to look fit and beautiful and sexy, and I can't.'
Giuliana raised eyebrows with her seemingly disappearing frame during awards season and prompted Twitter users to say she was 'skin and bones' and someone who 'needs a sandwich or 10.'
At the time, she responded: 'I know the truth. I know that I eat a lot and I take walks and I have a faster metabolism.'
The TV personality. who married former Apprentice winner Bill in 2007, endured a very public battle with breast cancer in 2011 that was documented in the couple's E! reality series.
Their son was born using a surrogate in 2012.
Meanwhile, Giuliana's hopes of a second child were dashed over New Year's as her surrogate miscarried for the second time. And according to People, she and her husband don't have any embryos left, which has been a devastating blow for the Rancics.
DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment