Wednesday 24 June 2015

How Much You Get For Returning N12 Million Naira You Find At The Airport


Have you ever wondered what your reward could be if you returned a whooping sum of N12 million naira? If you have, then read on.
Josephine Ugwu, an airport cleaner, found N12 Million at the airport and did the noble thing: returned it to the owner. By doing so, Monday Ubani’s Foundation took up her case and promised to raise 10% of the money to give back to her...

Well now, a part of this promise has been fulfilled as the foundation has been able to raise N680 Thousand Naira for Josephine. The cheque was provided to her by Barrister Monday Ubani.

Speaking in a recent interview to ENCOMIUM magazine, Josephine says "I am very happy. Life is getting better for me, especially when people started coming to my aid. Though everything is not money. At the same time, I am grateful, things have changed for me. I really want a better job. Please, help me appeal to the FG to come to my aid and get me a better job. For now, I'll continue with my job and at the same time start a business".

What kind of business do you think she wants to start? Well, Josephine tells the magazine "I'm thinking of investing d money in d sales n distribution of Ugwu leaves since my surname is Ugwu"
Honesty does have it's rewards. We wish you luck in all of your endeavors Josephine.
lailasblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment