Friday 24 July 2015

Basketmouth apologize to Davido "it was taken out of context"...

Nigerian popular comedian Basketmouth was Born in Ajegunle in 1978, Grew up in Kirikiri Town,Ebute Meta,Iponri Estate,Surulere .
He attended Apapa Pry Sch, United Christian Sec Sch & Uniben.
Basketmouth apologize to Davido  he wrote 
"my sincere apologies for what I said, it was taken out of context, It was a build up to a joke and was edited to make it look like I was dissing you guys. I'm honestly sorry.....one love guys. When I'm back from my tour....we meet up and drink up.....#water". More tweet and new photos of Basketmouth kids after cut...
 "Una lucky say una papa de try.....see as dem de feel.....and they've come to join daddy's tour. Kaboooooooom."

                                           Aparo, Basketmouth and Bovi


No comments:

Post a Comment