Thursday 2 July 2015

Christian Woman Sentenced To Death For Drinking From Muslim Water Cup

50 Year old Asia Bibi has spent five years on death row in Pakistan and now cannot walk due weakness from intestinal bleeding, vomiting blood, and being unable to eat.
In 2010, she was asked her to get some water while working together in a field with some Muslim women who vehemently objected to her touching the water bowl. After an argument, the women filed a complaint of blasphemy....


                                                           Asia Bibi's husband
Bibi's husband, Ashiq Masih made a plea for a pardon to President Mamnoon Hussain, asking that she be allowed to move to France. It was denied.

and Bibi wrote a letter saying ... You are my only hope of staying alive in this dungeon, so please don’t abandon me. did not commit blasphemy.' Neither helped and she has stayed on death row for 5 years.

Mother of five, Bibi wrote a thank you note to Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo ...''Ashiq told me that the city of Paris is offering to welcome our family. I send my deepest thanks to you Madam Mayor, and to all the kind people of Paris and across the world.You are my only hope of staying alive in this dungeon, so please don’t abandon me,' she said. 'I did not commit blasphemy." It didn't help.
If you are accused of insulting Muslims in Pakistan, or even being perceived to have insulted a Muslim, you will face death, a bloody death.

No comments:

Post a Comment