Thursday 30 July 2015

Doris Simeon"I Didn’t Visit MFM For My Husband’s Return"

Nollywood actress, Doris Simeonhas disputed claims that she visited Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries to seek the face of God purposely for the return of her estranged hubby, Daniel Ademinokan, allegedly snatched by a fellow actress, Stella Damasus.
The producer said that it was nothing but absolute falsehood and described the tale and publications that followed as nothing but rubbish.
She told Encomium,........

“Me, attending MFM Church because I want to reclaim my husband? That can’t be true. Who did I speak with that confirmed that from me? Did anyone call me and I told the person that? That’s not true.”
When asked if she actually attended the church recently, she replied,
“All I know is that I attend any Bible believing church. But my church is Trinity headed by Pastor Ituah Ighodalo. So, I am not aware of what you’re saying.”
wikistarz.

No comments:

Post a Comment