Friday 17 July 2015

I will consider finishing my career in MLS - Rooney

The England international, in the United States for pre-season, will discuss a future move with his family but, for now, he is only focusing on performing for the Red Devils
Steven Gerrard became the latest England star to join MLS when he swapped Liverpool for LA Galaxy, following the likes of David Beckham and Frank Lampard....


And Rooney, currently in the United States for the Red Devils' pre-season tour, is open to the possibility of sampling MLS later in his career.

"I'm obviously concentrating on Manchester United," Rooney told the Seattle Times. "When that time comes, that [MLS] will be something that I will think about.

"I'll sit down with my wife and children and decide if it would be right for me."

The departures of Radamel Falcao and Robin van Persie from Old Trafford this summer have left Rooney as the club's only senior striker.

Louis van Gaal is known to be in the market for more firepower, with Rooney top-scoring last term despite netting just 12 league goals, but looks set to miss out on Christian Benteke as Liverpool prepare to trigger
SOURCE:goal

No comments:

Post a Comment