Monday 20 July 2015

PHOTOS: Nollywood-USA Actress, Sonia Sesay Full Of Tears, As She Buries Her 5 Year Old Son

It is with such a heavy heart that we announce that our very own Houston-based Nollywood USA Actress ‘Sonia Sesay‘, has just buried her 5 year old and only son – Upon speaking to Sonia, she said it was not expected at all, and the night he passed on, everything seemed normal, he went to bed, and in the morning she checked up on him in his room, and he was gone.. Our Sincere Condolences goes to Her and her Family. Here is what she wrote on her Facebook wall:

“June to July: worst months in my life. Exactly 3 weeks ago I lost my little man. My son. My treasure. The love of my life. The one I sings for every morning b4 I leave the house. My closest best friend that has been there with me in and out the struggles. We cry together, we laugh together. Now getting up in the morning without seeing him around me, it feels really empty. Worst broken heart ever. But I thank God for helping me to get through this grieving process day by day. and I thank God for all he has done in my life. Rest in peace my guardian Angel Fattai Jr. I know you’re in heaven and God will continue to bless u. Mommy love u and God knows best. I miss u so much.”
SEE PHOTOS AFTER CUT....










No comments:

Post a Comment