Saturday 4 July 2015

The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo)

Experience of GTB client
this is my story ...
"I went to GTB to make withdrawal with my UBA ATM because that was the nearest I could find... I wasn't sure how much my balance was.. so,i made an inquiry into my balance only to find that my money was been valued in dollars..at first, I felt disturbed thinking I had just #50 ..not until someone called my attention to the 'dollar' sign....

Well,I'm so disgruntled by this new development and I strongly feel that banks are trying to siphon me of my cash ( obviously, the exchange rate would cause a huge problem between us and I am storming GTB on monday to make my opinion known) and also, they are devaluating the naira.. a time will come when #1000 won't be enough to buy breakfast cry
If this can get publicized, maybe we can make hay while the sun is just coming out..I'm afraid things are really going to get ugly if this persists.
by the way, i thought CBN enforced a law restricting transactions by banks,schools,hospitals, and so on with dollars? why are these institutions not heeding to the rules? what can be done to check mate this anomaly? dear nairalanders, please, have a say!!
cc lalasticlala nairaland.

No comments:

Post a Comment