Monday 8 June 2015

Buhari Crawler! Disabled Man Vows To Crawl From Jigawa To Abuja For Buhari To Reduce Fuel To N40

A physically-challenged Abdulazez Kucha has vowed to crawl from Gumel Local GovernmentArea of Jigawa State to Abuja to beg President Muhammadu Buhari to reduce the price of Premium Motor Spirit, otherwise know as petrol to N40...

Kucha, 32, said his decision to embark on the journey was borne out of the love he has for his fatherland, ExpressNG has learnt.
Lately, an associate of the new president,  Tam David West said Buhari may reduce the price of fuel to N40 per litre.
Reacting to the development, Kucha, who said he lost his two legs after a ghastly road mishap along Otukpo-Enugu Road, said he believes the new government would effect the change it promised during its campaign.
“I was supposed to embark on this journey before now but I took ill. Now I am fit and ready to go. I will be going all the way to Abuja to tell the new president to bring the price of fuel to N40.”
Asked how he would cope with the harsh weather, “I am ready to take any pain for my people. My movement was not politically motivated. I have over 50 cows. I have two trucks running for me so I am not looking for money. Even if I get to Abuja and I am not allowed to see Baba (referring to President Buhari) I will ask whoever I meet to pass the message to him.
When asked what was the reaction of his family when he told her about the journey, the father of four said, “women would want to always discourage you but I can’t go back. I have two wives andfour kids. They all kicked against the decision but I am the man of the house and must always have my way,” he added.
On when the journey will begin, a determined Kucha said he expect to start on 10 on June.
Checks by ExpressNG shows that Kucha will have to crawl 582 Km before he gets to his destination.
Recall that the ‘trend’ started last month after a certain Suleiman Hashimu trekked from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate Buhari on his victory at the poll.
Similarly, five men from Bauchi have also disclosed their plan to trek from Nigeria to Mecca, in Saudi Arabia to pray for the new government.
expressng.

No comments:

Post a Comment