Friday 10 July 2015

Video:Ariana Grande Apologizes Again for California 'Doughnut Fiasco' "sorry babes"

Singer Ariana Grande on Thursday again apologized for licking donuts at a California shop and saying she hates America.

“I just wanted to apologize again for the whole ‘donut fiasco’ and craziness, because I feel like the apology that I posted—I kind of missed the opportunity to sincerely apologize and express how I was feeling, because I was too busy preaching about my issues with the food industry,” said Grande....

Scroll down for video...
“I’ve actually never been prouder to be an American, to be honest with you, with the advances we’ve made in the past couple of months and all the wonderful, progressive things that have been going on,” she continued. “I’ve never been prouder of this country, actually. But, yeah, um…here I am apologizing to y’all, chubby cheeks and all, because I feel like seeing a video of yourself behaving poorly that you have no idea was taken is such a rude awakening that it’s like, you don’t know what to do. I was so disgusted with myself. I, like, shoved my face into a pillow and wanted to disappear. But instead of that, I’m going to come forward and own up to what I did and take responsibility and say I’m sorry, because I reacted in a way that wasn’t necessary, to say the least, but also just wasn’t me at all. I apologize for my poor choice of words and my behavior.”

No comments:

Post a Comment