Saturday 11 July 2015

Chika Ike’s elder sister, Vivian debuts in Nollywood


Beautiful Vivien Ike is taking after her younger sister, Chika Ike as she debuts in Nollywood.
HVP caught up with this budding actress last weekend, in Lekki, Lagos, while on a set of a new movie, “Different Women” which is being produced by Lisa Onu Osude....

VivienFormerly based in the United States, Vivien returned to the country last year, to pursue a career in acting. Returning to the country, Vivien said, she wanted to do a lot of things. Already, she has featured in three movies in the past, but this movie is likely going to bring her to the limelight. “I did my first two movies with Purple Productions owned by Chioma Okoye. I’m doing my third movie now with Iyke Odife as the director,”
However, Vivien is not a stranger when it comes to the showbiz industry. She started out as a beauty queen, while as a student of English Language at the University of Lagos. She moved on to contest for the WMN pageant before traveling to the United States. She is currently undergoing her Masters degree programme in Public Relations.
According to her, “ It is not a new thing to me. It’s just that I have never acted in a movie before now. My sister, Chika is very excited that I am coming into the industry. She has been there before me and she’s ever ready to assist me.”
She’s playing the role of her namesake, Vivien in the movie, which exposes the moral decadence in our society. Describing her experience on the set as amazing, Vivian said, she’s looking forward to starring in great movies in future. She does not only act, she also sings and writes script.
vanguardngr.

No comments:

Post a Comment